Student pilot license:
A class II medical exam and initial ground training will be imparted to the student, which will cover the basics of flight training. Subjects will include basic aerodynamics, metrology , navigation etc .
Private Pilot license:
This course covers Seventy (70) hours of Ground Training and forty (40) hours of actual Flight Training on a single-engine aircraft, where the student will be given flight instruction, and then , when found proficient by the instructor , will be sent solo.
Commercial Pilot Course:
This course covers approximately one hundred fifty (150) hours of Ground Training and One hundred and ten (110) hours of accumulated actual Flight Training on a single-engine aircraft. The commercial pilot rating enables the pilot to carry passengers or cargo for monetary benefits.
Instrument Rating course:
This course covers approximately twenty (20) hours of Ground Training, twenty (20) hours of Simulator Training and twenty five (25) hours of actual Flight Training on a single-engine aircraft. An instrument rating is essential for all pilots intending to carry out commercial operations, since it authorizes the pilots to fly in adverse weather conditions, without compromising on safety .
Multi-engine Rating course:
This course covers approximately ten (10) hours of Orientation and fifteen (15) hours of actual Flight Training on a multi-engine aircraft.(The above mentioned hours are the minimum requirements for obtaining the license. They may vary from person to person. Students may fly additional block hours at an additional cost)
(The above mentioned hours are the minimum requirements for obtaining the license. They may vary from person to person and country to country. Students may fly additional hours at an additional cost if required. Best way to get the exact hours by visiting us or mail us)
On obtaining a commercial pilot licence, a pilot is required to an aircraft-specific type rating, before they carry out commercial operations when working for an airline. We also assist the student in obtaining a type rating in any of the following aircrafts.
- Boeing 737-(NG)(400)(600)(800)
- ATR 72 and 42
- Airbus -321,320,319
- Beech craft baron
- Beech craft queen air
We also assist the student in the process of obtaining the licence after the flight training. This includes imparting ground training for the theoretical subjects and for the RTR examination. We also give classes for radio license (RTR)
We also assist in renewal of expired licences in all categories, viz., PPL, CPL, MER, IR.
Hour built up
Upon successfully obtaining a CPL, pilots may require to increase their total flying experience to meet the constantly evolving Airline Entry Requirements. We Provide the student with block hours, which can enable them to do the same.
DGCA Licence Conversion
We also assist the pilots who hold a foreign CPL, to convert the same into an Indian DGCA CPL, for which, the student is required to pass written exams in the subjects of Navigation , Metrology , Regulations etc . We also provide Ground Training for the above subjects.
Subjects are provided as per the regulations of DGCA.
For further information click the link below to know more about the subject.
- Qualified instructors with more than 10,000 hrs in instructions do the training for students.
For more information’s visit us.
- We follow each country standards and as well Indian requirements to comply both countries regulations.
- Our FI is highly qualified and works only as FI. they have love towards giving instructions to others.
- We have many numbers of students who are flying in the skies now, who were built by us.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : 12 PASS WITH MATHS / PHYSICS / CHEMISTRY SUBJECTS.
- CLASS 2 MEDICAL FITNESS : SHOULD UNDERGO A CLASS 2 MEDICAL TEST WITH DGCA APPROVED PANEL DOCTORS – WE WILL ASSIST TO COMPLY THIS REGULATION.
- PASSPORT : TO ENTER INTO THE AIPORT PASSORTS WILL BE NEEDED TO OBTAIN THE AIRPORT PASSES / OR A POLICE VERIFICATION LETTER WILL BE REQUIRED.
- PASSPORT ASSISTANCE WILL BE GIVEN BY US.
- BMI : BODY MASS INDEX – YOUR HEIGHT TO WEIGHT RATIO SHOULD NOT
EXCEED LESS THAN 18 AND NOT MORE THAN 22.
- PASSION : YOUR PASSION ON BEING A PILOT SHOULD BE ATLEAST MORE THAN 2
YEARS. SO THAT WE CAN TRAIN YOU TO BECOME A BEST PILOT EVER.