Ground staff training module
Interaction with our Placed students at the end of the course completion
- First payment to be paid during the Admission
- Second payment to be paid upon the Job placement
Standards followed by 5 airlines were gathered and taken the best to provide the student the high knowledge
If Ground staff training is done with us, the candidate does not require any classes with airline for technical updates
It is fast track course and syllabus were taught on based on daily work.
– 30 yrs Experience as Cabin crew in Air India – Does the technical classes
– 18 yrs Experience as English trainer in corporate field – Does the English training
– 5 yrs Experience in Cabin Crew field and still working – Does the cabin familiarization classes
– 4 yrs Experience as Instructor in Ground staff teaching – Does our interview Preparation classes
– 1 Yr Experience as language trainer – Does the Language Training
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : 12 PASS WITH MATHS / PHYSICS / CHEMISTRY SUBJECTS.
CLASS 2 MEDICAL FITNESS : SHOULD UNDERGO A CLASS 2 MEDICAL TEST WITH DGCA APPROVED PANEL DOCTORS – WE WILL ASSIST TO COMPLY THIS REGULATION.
PASSPORT : TO ENTER INTO THE AIPORT PASSORTS WILL BE NEEDED TO OBTAIN THE AIRPORT PASSES / OR A POLICE VERIFICATION LETTER WILL BE REQUIRED.
- PASSPORT ASSISTANCE WILL BE GIVEN BY US.
BMI : BODY MASS INDEX – YOUR HEIGHT TO WEIGHT RATIO SHOULD NOT
EXCEED LESS THAN 18 AND NOT MORE THAN 22.
PASSION : YOUR PASSION ON BEING A PILOT SHOULD BE ATLEAST MORE THAN 2
YEARS. SO THAT WE CAN TRAIN YOU TO BECOME A BEST PILOT EVER.