CABIN CREW TRAINING
|OUR COURSE CONTENTS INCLUDES|
|CABIN CREW (training as per IATA syllabus) – Service / Safety / Gen Aviation / DG Goods /|
|Ramp Operation + 20 Chapters|
|GROOMING – Hair care, skin care, make-up, manicure, pedicure and a visit to the beauty parlour.|
|Saree – draping and hair style sessions for Female students.|
|PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT (G.K, soft skills, body language & group discussion)|
|Airline Announcement Training|
|Fitness sessions (diet, nutrition, yoga, aerobics & stress management)|
|Communication skills / Language Training English and Hindi|
|CLASS TIMING AND COURSE DURATION|
|REGULAR||4 to 6 MONTHS||WEEKDAY 10:30 –17:00|
|PART TIME||6 TO 8 MONTHS||SATURDAY 10:30 – 13:30|
- Our technical syllabus were gathered as per IATA norms
- Other Non-technical Information were gathered from our Placed crew members across the globe
- International teaching standards were followed by our institute.
- Swimming classes will be taught – Female Trainers will be available for Female students.
- Bar service and first aid classes will be given
- Aircraft visit will be given to our students for live cabin familiarization.
– 30 yrs Experience as Cabin crew in Air India – Does the technical classes
– 18 yrs Experience as English trainer in corporate field – Does the English training
– 5 yrs Experience in Cabin Crew field and still working – Does the cabin familiarization classes
– 4 yrs Experience as Instructor in Ground staff teaching – Does our interview Preparation classes
– CPL holder who trains Our students for technical classes
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : 12 PASS WITH MATHS / PHYSICS / CHEMISTRY SUBJECTS.
- CLASS 2 MEDICAL FITNESS : SHOULD UNDERGO A CLASS 2 MEDICAL TEST WITH DGCA APPROVED PANEL DOCTORS – WE WILL ASSIST TO COMPLY THIS REGULATION.
- PASSPORT : TO ENTER INTO THE AIPORT PASSORTS WILL BE NEEDED TO OBTAIN THE AIRPORT PASSES / OR A POLICE VERIFICATION LETTER WILL BE REQUIRED.
- PASSPORT ASSISTANCE WILL BE GIVEN BY US.
- BMI : BODY MASS INDEX – YOUR HEIGHT TO WEIGHT RATIO SHOULD NOT
EXCEED LESS THAN 18 AND NOT MORE THAN 22.
- PASSION : YOUR PASSION ON BEING A PILOT SHOULD BE ATLEAST MORE THAN 2
YEARS. SO THAT WE CAN TRAIN YOU TO BECOME A BEST PILOT EVER.
CPL TRAINING WITH IR AND MULTI-ENG RATING – CANADA BASED TRAINING
- 18 Birthdays
- Class 1 Medical
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Private Pilot license
- Night Rating
- Commercial Pilot License
- Multi Rating
- Instrument Rating
- Canadian Commercial License
- Fly for hire or Reward
- Fly all single or multi engine
- The average course takes 14-18 months
- Normal average is 1 Year
- Private Pilot Ground School Course
- Private Pilot Kit (books, flight computers, ect.)
- Commercial Pilot Ground School Course
- Commercial Pilot Kit (books, flight computers, ect.)
- Multi-Engine Ground School Course
- Multi-Engine Pilot Kit (books, flight computers, ect.)
- Instrument Rating Ground School Course
- Instrument Pilot Kit (books, flight computers, ect.)
- IATRA/ATPL Ground School
- ATPL coaching classes