Electronics / Mechanical
GLIDER AVIATION SERVICES Is Pleased To Submit The Following Quotation For Your Consideration:
License Program – 2 Years
On Job Training
Jet Engine 720 Hrs – 1 Year
Our Course Contents Includes
- CAAP Semester Programs With General Theory Subjects And Technical Training
- Additional OJT In anyone Larger Aircraft Such As 737/320/777/330/340
- Every Live Practical’s With Single Engines Aircraft As We Have Our Own Flight School
- Student Study Visa
- Communication Skills
- Airline Interview Preparation
- Live Aircraft And Cabin Familiarisation
- Job Assistance After Completion
- Part-Time Job Assistance
Other Terms And Conditions
License Conversion From Foreign License To Indian License Will Be Assisted For Our Students Only
Job Assistance Will Be Done With Leading Airlines In New Zealand Upon The Availability Of Vacancies. Campus Interview Is Arranged For All Our Licensed Students
Flight Ticket, Food, Hostel Fee, Visa Charges To Be Paid,
At Additional Cost Apart From The Course Fees
Initial Registration Fees Of Rs.100,000 /- To Be Paid For Admission Process
The Paid Amount Will Be Deducted From 1st Year Fees Upon Visa Approval.
Registration Fees Will Be Refunded After Deductions In Case Of Visa Rejection / Loan Rejection / Or Any Medical Issues Which Shows The In Ability Of Student Admission.
Other Than Above Mentioned Reasons No Refund Is Entertained In Registration Fees.
Please click the link below for the syllabus
upon completion of AME course in abroad, we do the license conversion beside for the student to get job opportunity in both places
- Licensed and qualified instructors do the teaching since 10yrs.
- Licensed AME’s and with work experience does the guest lectures
- Pilots with live aircraft experience gives the classes
- Ame license holders teach the theory classes.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : 12 PASS WITH MATHS / PHYSICS / CHEMISTRY SUBJECTS.
- CLASS 2 MEDICAL FITNESS : SHOULD UNDERGO A CLASS 2 MEDICAL TEST WITH DGCA APPROVED PANEL DOCTORS – WE WILL ASSIST TO COMPLY THIS REGULATION.
- PASSPORT : TO ENTER INTO THE AIPORT PASSORTS WILL BE NEEDED TO OBTAIN THE AIRPORT PASSES / OR A POLICE VERIFICATION LETTER WILL BE REQUIRED.
- PASSPORT ASSISTANCE WILL BE GIVEN BY US.
- BMI : BODY MASS INDEX – YOUR HEIGHT TO WEIGHT RATIO SHOULD NOT
EXCEED LESS THAN 18 AND NOT MORE THAN 22.
- PASSION : YOUR PASSION ON BEING A PILOT SHOULD BE ATLEAST MORE THAN 2
YEARS. SO THAT WE CAN TRAIN YOU TO BECOME A BEST PILOT EVER.